What's Included in the STEPS Program?
- Barron’s LSAT Prep Book - STEPS is based on the advanced strategies in Barron's.
- Student Study Manual – Highly structured, day-by-day instructions on exactly what to do and how to study for two months or longer.
- Local and Online Study Groups – Connect through the STEPS Dashboard.
- Optional Local Classroom Program – Organize a live LSAT class series in your area without needing an LSAT instructor, using our Proctor's Manual.
- OptionalBuddy System - Keep each other going when things get tough.
- Solution of the Week - Detailed explanations for solving an actual LSAT question.
- Audio Library – Close to 300 recordings of one-on-one tutorials on actual LSAT questions conducted by Jay Cutts with prelaw students. Provides in-depth analysis of common errors and of problem-solving strategies.
- Online Dashboard – Keep track of progress. Find study partners. Share insights. Ask questions. Chat. Access all your study materials from one site.
- Booklet - How to Get Accepted to Law School – A Take-Charge Approach – Advanced insights on the Personal Statement and other admissions strategies